It may be the most wonderful time of the year, but let’s not kid ourselves by saying it’s stress free. Every year, I tell myself I will start Christmas shopping earlier. Every year, I tell myself I will avoid the mall and buy all of my gifts online. And every year, I inevitably end up at the mall with all of the holiday shoppers asking myself where things went wrong.
So to help you out this holiday season, here are 10 items that you can easily write down, pick up (or ship – Hi, Amazon) just in time for Christmas. There’s something on this list for everyone – your foodie friend, your man friend, your friend that really loves pizza. Links below for easy shopping!
- Gilded Greetings Cheese Board from Anthropologie
- Pineapple Pencil Holder from Anthropolgie
- Martha Stewart Sphere Ice Mold from Macy’s
- Mingle Double Old Fashioned Glasses from Crate&Barrel
- Oversized Plaid Wool Scarf from J.Crew
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker from Macy’s
- Cactus Studs from Adeline
- After This We’re Getting Pizza Yoga Mat from Ban.do
- BCBG Faux Fur Pom Pom Knit Beanie from Nordstrom
- Lodge Mini Cast Iron Skillets from Crate&Barrel
Good luck out there, and Happy Holidays!