In order for you to truly understand how excited I am about this post, you must realize how much I LOVE dips. And chips. It’s the one snack I can’t, and won’t, say no to. Ever.
So today I present to you…not one, not two, but THREE of my favorite dip recipes. I whipped a few of these up for my bachelorette party last weekend and we went to town on them. (Another great thing about dips = they are super easy to put together)! The tomatillo avocado salsa is an old favorite, but the chipotle salsa is a new obsession. And to cool things down, I’m throwing in a Tzatziki dip. Because why not? All of this deliciousness is coming to you straight from What’s Gaby Cooking!
Okay, so here is the starter kit for your triple dip party (who doesn’t want to attend a party with chips and multiple dips? I mean come on):
- One creamy batch of tomatillo avocado salsa
- One smoky, spicy batch of chipotle salsa (recipe below)
- One refreshing serving of Tzatziki dip (recipe also below)
- 1 14oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, chopped (or more, if you like it spicy!)
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, plus 1 tsp of the adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor or high powered blender and pulse until everything is evenly blended.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed. Add more chipotle peppers if you like it extra spicy – I think I ended up adding 4-5.
- Remove from food processor or blender and refrigerate, or devour immediately.
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani because I like the texture)
- 1 Persian cucumber, small dice
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus more if needed
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- This one could not be easier! In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, diced cucumber, lemon juice garlic and dill. Stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and taste. Adjust salt, pepper or lemon juice depending on your preferences. Serve immediately and garnish with some fresh dill, or store in an air-tight container for up to three days.